Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a serious medical condition, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have a little fun with it. Life is short… So here it is! 7 signs you might have sleep apnea. Enjoy! (Oh and if you’re looking for something a little more serious, check out my post on Sleep Apnea Symptoms)
In your best Jeff Foxworthy voice, you might have sleep apnea if…
- Your boss catches you for the third time this week with your face resting on your keyboard.
- Your sleeping partner threatens to smother you in your sleep if you don’t go see the doctor.
- Even the dog insists on wearing earplugs at night.
- Your morning dry mouth has sucked the moisture out of all living plants within a 20 foot radius.
- These guys call YOU cranky!
- You have difficulty focusing on the task at hand. Like writing a list of sleep apnea signs and then you
- You consistently wake to the feeling of someone playing the drums inside your head.